Become a POTOC Member
Why not become a member of Potteries Orienteering Club?
It is cheap and easy to become a member and will enable you to take advantage of many benefits including the following;
- Reduced entry cost to all POTOC events
- Invitation to POTOC training events
- Copies of club newsletter (The Potter)
- Ability to enter national competitions and represent POTOC
Membership of the Potteries Orienteering Club only costs £18 for the year. This includes an £8 charge to be a member of the Potteries Orienteering Club and a £10 charge to be a member of British Orienteering, which provides you with a BOF number. This is something that enables you to take part in competitions all over the UK.
How do I join?
Simply visit the British Orienteering Website using the link below;
- Select POTOC as your club
- Choose your membership grade
- Click submit and complete the simple forms
- Now finally you will need a debit / credit card to make payment
That's it! Your now a member of the POTOC.
You will receive a welcome membership pack in the post along with a membership card, which includes your national competitor number. You will need to know this if you wish to take part in national events.